APSI (Advocacy & Protective Services, Inc.) is a statewide, private, non-profit agency dedicated to protecting the rights of Ohioans with developmental disabilities. We advocate for the people we serve by helping to make their desires and needs known, especially when they cannot speak for themselves or if they have no other advocate. We do this by providing a full array of guardianship and protective services to individuals age 18 or older.
Northeast Region- Highland Hills Office (Cleveland Area)
Southwest Region- Dayton Office
Please click on the link below to see the job description and apply.
Protective Services Representative
- Does not provide direct services except for protective services;
- Provides daily and crisis support to persons represented by APSI through guardianship, protectorship, conservatorship, and trustee services;
- Provides advocacy, informed consent, and decision-making to achieve outcomes that support each person’s best interest balanced with health, safety, and welfare needs;
- Is responsible for supporting APSI services in a manner consistent with APSI Mission, Vision, and Values;
- May assist in developing and providing organizational tools;
- Assists in the overall achievement of APSI Strategic Plan goals and objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
Have a question about a position?
Contact Trisha Wohlever via email at: email@example.com
We will get back to you quickly.